Wednesday 11 May 2016

My Future

My future lies within my hand. I believed that everything I did is my future's preparation. It molded me to become a good English communication wherein the field I have chosen will be used. Ive been facing the hardest part of my studies wherein I have to do such thing that I have never done before. I used to pretend that I can do everything but deep inside I cant! I'm weak. I'm get scared every time my turn is on. But I have to push a little harder to aim my goals in life, to achieve my stats and be the person who I wanna be. I want to go abroad to work. But is it what I dreamed before? Yes! Ive been forced to do such thing for my own good. I'm; happy. But I will never be contented. I loved writing stories but now? I cant express my taught. Why? It's because I wanted to focus on the path that I choose. I believe that God has a plan for me. Plans to prosper me, not to harm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment