Tuesday 17 May 2016

Love is Unconditional

I know that I'm loved because of the people around me who still there even though my attitudes is sometimes hard to understand. Even if how many times I push them away, they are still there for me. Even if it get to the point that that its really hard for them to reach out for me, they don't give up on me. I know because I feel it everyday. I maybe the hardest or the weakest person they know, I know they loved me the way I want it.

Love is unconditional. No highest mountains, deep ravines or shallow seas can measure love. Its how a person feel towards other person. No wealth, no treasures or even other person can change that. Like God who gave his any son to saved the entire human race from the everlasting death. Its for us to believed that its true. Even how we feel for someone, no one measure that. Because love is not a dead tree, it never bearing fruits which is love for everyone. Be when we loved, we can do anything impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment