Friday 13 May 2016

My Favorite Poem


Last Love
by J.D. Mariposa

Best of friends
together took a leap
Now true friends
ahh! feelings run deep
Two hearts fused
hands ever entwined

Ti's all worth the wait
to care for one as kindly
Never never too late
to love but not blindly

So, to you my friend first,
my last love, i say
I'll be true every and
each of my waking day!


Reaction:
I choose this poem because of the entire poem's I've read; I think this is the best one. It shows how love conquers every problem and difficulties we thought that it would never exist. As long as the person you loved is with you, you became motivated and active in every walk that you take. You can do things beyond limits and then you also learn that when you loved, it’s risky. So take every step of your way and learn from your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment